Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sweet Chili Pork Chops



My brother-in-law Cody, raises pigs. Somehow, John and I went in with his mother to buy a pig from Cody. So my deep freeze is full of pork chops and sausage. Very tasty I might add. Yesterday I put some pork chops in the refrigerator to cook for today.

Sweet Chili Pork Chops

4 pork chops (bone in)
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tsp cumin
1 tsp garlic seasoning
2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp salt

Mix chili powder, brown sugar, cumin, garlic seasoning, salt and worcestershire sauce in a small bowl until it becomes a paste. Spread on pork chops. Marinate overnight or for a couple of hours. Set broiler to High. Broil for 15-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165ยบ.

Weight Watchers:
4 pts


Sides:
Mashed Potatoes (4pts)
Roasted Asparagus (0pts)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin